Suspend Family Game
This is an affiliate product. For more information on how affiliate products keep the Network Community free click here.
- A family fun activity game which is simple to put together and play; it includes 24 game rods, a wooden base, four frame rods, colored die, and a wooden connector.
- Suspend family game: The Melissa & Doug suspend family game is a must-have, award-winning, and exciting balance game for families; it’s designed for 1 to 4 players, and everyone will be hanging on the edge of their seats.
- The Suspend family game promotes fine motor skill development, cognitive skills, and interpersonal interactions in children; it’s a great way to play without using a screen.
- The Suspend Family Game is a wonderful present for children aged 8 and up; The Melissa & Doug Classic Card Game Set is an excellent gift for family game night.
- The golden standard in childhood play: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has developed beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking toys that NBC news dubbed “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
The award-winning “teetering, wobbling, shifting, tipping, unbalanced, balance game” is a must-have for family game night. Hang the notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces from the tabletop stand in turns. The balance changes with each added piece and the sculpture evolves. But beware! Suitable for 1-4 players, it’s a competitive two-player game. Apart from being a fun game to play, Suspend helps with important developmental skills development. Retrieving and putting the wire pieces develops fine motor control and hand-eye coordination, while the critical thinking and logic involved in determining where to put a piece improves problem-solving abilities. Playing games trains children on important subjects like taking turns, playing fair, and winning and losing with grace. Our family game is simple to set up and play. This hand-eye coordination game has a wooden base, 24 game rods, 4 frame rods made of wood, colored die, and wooden connector. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has made innovative and creative playthings that have earned the prestigious “gold standard” designation from NBC News. Today, Melissa & Doug is delighted to be working with the American Academy of Pediatrics to promote early brain development and help youngsters acquire essential life skills through play.